Located in Dublin, Ohio. One great place to retire.
Dublin is a wonderful place to live, no matter what your age. Just 15 minutes northwest of downtown Columbus, Dublin is a short drive from all kinds of attractions that complement the fantastic lifestyle our residents find here.
Dublin, Ohio events include:
- The Dublin Irish Festival, a 3-day event full of history, music, food and culture.
- Memorial Tournament, Jack Nicklaus’ annual professional golf event and an important stop on the PGA Tour.
- Independence Day Celebration, featuring a parade, nationally acclaimed entertainment and spectacular fireworks.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
You’ll also find great shopping, dining and entertainment attractions in Dublin and Columbus.
- Abbey Theater of Dublin in the Dublin Community Recreation Center offers quality programs at community prices.
- Countless restaurants offering every variety of dining you can imagine are nearby, from American to Asian, Mexican to Indian, formal to casual.
- Shops, boutiques and unique eateries are sprinkled throughout historic Dublin, a charming city founded more than 200 years ago.
- 12 golf courses led by Muirfield Village Golf Club, site of The Memorial Gold Tournament, provide a wealth of shot-making opportunities.
- The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium are treasures for families throughout the area.
- The Columbus International Airport, just 20 minutes away, puts you within 500 miles of more than 50% of the U.S. population.
Without a doubt, our location in Dublin, near everything Columbus has to offer, makes Friendship Village of Dublin one great place to live.