Come Be apart of our Cutting edge IT Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
- Provides 1st tier support to community staff and assists with execution of IT projects as needed.
- Initiates and closes call tracking tickets, communicating with proper grammar and spelling.
- Monitor perimeter security systems and alert appropriate parties in the event of a network security incident.
- Monitor and remediate issues with computer anti-virus systems.
- Monitor and improve the performance of internal network connectivity.
- Provides in home computer service to residents and supports resident activities that require technical expertise. Supports resident activities that require technical expertise and provides in home computer service.
- Assist in supporting community AV equipment.
- Demonstrates superior hospitality skills while providing timely customer service.
- Identifies and assists with development and refinement of troubleshooting tips and support processes.
- Monitor and report on Network health including:
- Network security status of computers and devices.
- Network switch and firewall health.
- Internet traffic and usage metrics.
- Design and install network devices and systems (including maintaining current software versions on all network equipment).
- Assist with support for the Resident Technology services including:
- Wi-Fi Internet: Connecting devices, troubleshooting connectivity issues, and reporting issues to our Wi-Fi service provider and following-up on resolution
- TV Service: TV setup (scanning channels), DVR setup, troubleshooting service issues, reporting issues to our TV service provider and following-up on resolution
- Telephone Service: Telephone setup, Voicemail setup, troubleshooting service issues, reporting issues and following-up on resolution
- Resident Move-In: All the above, plus electronic device setup (radios, stereo systems, DVD/Blu-ray, etc.)
- Assist with software/hardware desk-side support and troubleshooting to all FVD Associates; and FVD Residents.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Sciences, or related discipline
- 1 year of technical support experience plus 1 year as a network manager (a degree in networking management can be substituted for the network manager experience if it can be demonstrated that the applicant has performed the duties of a network manager).
- Ticketing system experience
- Self-starter mentality willing to make constant improvements in the technical support process
- Takes pride and ownership of the support role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to assist others with varying levels of technical ability
- Active Directory knowledge
- Office 365 Knowledge
- Home Electronics Knowledge: TV, Blu-ray, Home Theater, Telephones, etc.
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Join our Exciting Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403b Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more!