HELP LEAD OUR Licensed Social work PROGRAMS
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the social service programs of the Health Center under the direction of the DON/Administrator.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the identification of medically related social, psychological, and emotional needs of the resident.
- Responsible for discharge planning, weekly utilization review meetings, development, and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments.
- Facilitates weekly utilization summary calls to POA and/or skilled short stay residents.
- Develops one to one relationship with residents and family as needed for counseling.
- Resolves resident and/or family issues promptly.
- Grievance Official for Health Center and facilitates annual (and as needed) grievance committee meetings.
- Assist in developing baseline and comprehensive assessments of the social service needs of each resident.
- Assist with developing written care plans, and revise care plans as necessary, but at least quarterly. Ensure timely completion.
- Facilitates care plan meeting and organized notification of meeting schedule.
- Collaborate with resident representative and resident on social interaction, reality orientation, social history and personal preferences.
- Bachelors degree in Social Services.
- Must be a licensed Social Worker in the State of Ohio.
- One to two years experience working in a long-term care facility preferred.
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Join our Exciting Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403b Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more!