Friendship Village of Dublin is now looking for a Dining Room Manager to join our team!
Friendship Village of Dublin is dedicated to serving our residents and associates. We have been selected as a Top Workplace by Columbus CEO Magazine for the past four years, and currently have a 5-Star Licensed Care Medicare rating! We offer a structured work schedule, competitive pay and benefits, and a desirable work environment.
The Dining Room Manager is responsible for the overall operation, coordination, appearance and maintenance of the dining area and server station and ensuring that courteous and efficient services are delivered. Also responsible for projecting a positive public image of FVD through professional conduct and communications, while maintaining confidentiality where appropriate.
1. A minimum of two years supervisory experience in “front of the house operations” within restaurant, hotel, club or similar institution.
2. Prefer college degree in hospitality management.
3. Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Supervises the physical appearance of the dining room and waitress stations including table pedestals, chairs, rugs, drapes, flooring tiles, light
2. Supervises the appearance of dining room tables, including table linens, napkins, silverware, table setup, centerpieces, etc.
3. Supervises Dining Room personnel on all shifts, staffing, scheduling, counseling, orientation, and evaluation of Dining Room staff.
4. Selects, trains, evaluates and recommends/carries out discipline with Dining Room staff.
5. Assigns specific job and spot checking to ensure standards are met.
6. Maintains pertinent and appropriate records, reports, files, schedules and studies. Ensure that posted work schedule meets all
7. Ensures that all policies and procedures related to safety and health are followed, including but not limited to SDS information, safe work
practices, infection control and universal precautions.
8. Promotes team work within the department and between departments to ensure smooth operations and quality service.
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 403b retirement plan and generous paid time off!