Help lead our healthcare programs
Friendship Village of Dublin is looking for an RN to become our next Director of Nursing!
Want to work for a 50 Bed Long term Care Facility with an excellent 5-star rating! Voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO?
As Director of Nursing you’ll have the opportunity for the leadership and management of the nursing department and partner with our Administrator and Assistant Director of Nursing to help drive the overall success of the facility.
- Our Health Center has 50 licensed beds prioritized for serving our Lifecare residents in our Non-Profit Continuing Care Retirement Community
- A brand new state of the art Health Center opening in 2021!
- CMS 5 star facility
- Organizational commitment to providing our Health Center with the resources necessary for state-of-the-art technology for resident and associates
- FVD is the only retirement community in Central Ohio with a full-time Central Ohio Primary Care clinic on site. The COPC at Friendship Village of Dublin physicians bring years of experience delivering the highest quality care to senior patients. Having COPC on-site means having a consistent group of doctors available for the Skilled Nursing Facility and who take the time know both the residents and create a working relationship with the nursing staff
- Duties will include maintaining standards of care in accordance with all applicable policies and procedures, current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care as well as attracting, developing and retaining top talent and supervising and training team members
Qualifications and Skills
- RN currently licensed in the State of Ohio
- Five (5) or more years applicable experience, including increasing supervisory responsibilities.
- 3-5 years experience in long term care, management experience, and ODH experience
- Prefer Bachelor Degree in nursing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing services, administration, rehabilitation and geriatric nursing, as well as of state, Federal and OSHA regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Join our Exciting Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403b Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- Covid-19 Precautions
- And much more!