Help lead our healthcare programs
The Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for supervising the nursing staff, setting standards of care, taking into account the medical, physical, emotional and psychological needs of each resident and assumes Director of Nursing responsibilities in the absence of the Director of Nursing. The ADON is also responsible for projecting a positive public image of FVD through professional conduct and communications, while maintaining confidentiality where appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be registered with the Ohio State Board of Nursing and maintain nursing licensure in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse.
- One year geriatric nursing experience and at least one year of supervisory experience required
- MDS/Care Plan and QI knowledge and experience is required
- Working knowledge of general nursing practices, methods of resident care and application of techniques, and of special diet needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Account, employer match
- Short-term Disability, employer paid
- Term Life Insurance, employer paid
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Multiple Perks