Help lead our healthcare programs
Friendship Village of Dublin is a CMS 5 STAR facility with Excellent Department of Health Survey Results!
In accordance with established mission, policies, and procedures of Friendship Village of Dublin (FVD), including Resident Rights, and/or specific instructions from the DON, the ADON is responsible for supervising the state tested nursing assistants, setting standards of care, taking into account the medical, physical, emotional and psychological needs of each resident and assumes DON responsibilities in absence of DON.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current registered nurse licensure by the Ohio Board of Registered Nursing required.
- Two years of training and development experience and/or managerial experience in long term care preferred.
- Ability to understand, follow and support established policies and procedures of the facility; ability to recognize emergency situations and respond appropriately; ability to plan, organize and prioritize assignments efficiently; ability to work effectively with minimum supervision; ability to adapt teaching to the situation and diversity of learners.
- Current CPR certification. Computer literacy encouraged. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Leadership, and teaching skills required. Understanding and empathy of the uniqueness of the needs of the elderly required.
Job Type: Full-time
Join our Exciting Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403b Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more!