Friendship Village of Dublin is looking for a Chaplain and Spiritual Care Coordinator that plans, coordinates and directs the programs relating to spirituality and religion within the Community and is responsible for providing spiritual support to residents, family members of residents, and staff.
Why is this Opportunity Different than the rest???
- Coordinates and conducts religious services and study groups within the entire community. Seeks to involve residents across faith backgrounds, coordinating with community-based faith leaders as needed.
- Visits and ministers to those in need across the community, including Alderwood Health & Rehab, Waterford Place, Rowan House, and Independent Living.
- Coordinates religious/spiritual related programs and consults on related programming with Wellness and Community Life.
- Works with the Spiritual Care Committee on organization, procedures, and ideas.
- Serves on-call for critically ill and dying residents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Education/Studies, Divinity, Theology, or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience in ministry, chaplaincy or an equivalent.
- One unit of clinical pastoral education (CPE) required; four units preferred.
- Ability to interrelate with residents, counsel the bereaved, and encourage participation in various programs.
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the internet required.
- Have a passion for helping people, solving problems, and contributing to a positive work environment.
- Strong organizational and listening skills required. Must be able to provide a broad program of spiritual life that reflects the interests and beliefs of all residents. Must be able to communicate in English.
As a part of Friendship Village of Dublin, you will have a wealth of benefits available to you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement savings plan (with employer match)
- Generous Paid Time off
- Wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement and more