The Community Life Services Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Community Life Supervisor with the overall planning and implementation of varied activity and educational programs designed to meet the requirements of the residents lifestyles.
Essential Job Duties
- Assists Community Life Supervisor with planning and coordinating activities and events, lifelong learning, discussion groups & clubs, sensory stimulation, cultural activities, special events, etc.
- Assists with preparing and distributing the monthly calendar, weekly reminder, event flyers and newsletter, updates bulletin boards around FVD to provide fresh creative communication for residents
- Assists with purchasing supplies for activities as needed
- Directs the movement of residents to and from on-property & off-property events
- directs volunteer activities and provides training
- Maintains accurate documentation of resident’s activity attendance.
- researches upcoming events and trips
- Coordinates transportation services with our residents.
- One year experience in a social or recreational program preferred.
- Experience in geriatrics, recreation or social administration preferred.
- 8am-4:30pm. occasional nights and weekends