Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Follow established FVD and Dietary standards and procedures, and maintains a positive, friendly and courteous attitude toward residents, coworkers and guests at all times.
- Assist in the preparation of salad and grill items depending on which position they are covering.
- Assists in maintaining department order; conducts routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Practice Universal Safety Precautions and Infection Control standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the food production process for the Health Center, Purees food as well.
- Obtain hands on orientation to the basic food service equipment on the line and in food production areas. Can properly operate kitchen equipment and utensils including ovens, warmers grills, fryers, knives, mixers, dish machine, disposal, toasters, etc.
- Promotes team work within department and between departments to ensure smooth operations and quality service to residents, coworkers and guests, including assisting when and where ever needed, treating all residents, coworkers and guests as your valued customer, communicating with coworkers to keep them informed of events, changes, and operations in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining appropriate confidentiality.
We are growing and currently seeking Activities candidates!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred;
- One-year prep cook experience preferably a geriatric setting preferred.
- Uses different types of equipment in the kitchen depending on the need, including ovens, fryers, mixers, steamers, dish machines, utensils, slicers, knives, etc.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our exciting 5-Star Team!
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 403-b Retirement Plan
- A Generous amount of PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more!
Hours 10:30am-7:00pm & Every Other Weekend