Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Identify the style of food production (cook to order, batch cooking, or a combination of the above) and the staff needs associated with the style of food production.
- Follow recipes for various menu items, converts recipes as needed to make appropriate amount of food items.
- Follow established FVD and Dietary standards and procedures, and maintains a positive, friendly and courteous attitude toward residents, coworkers and guests at all times.
- Assist in preparing food/items for buffet line or daily food service (including Meadows, Health Center).
- Assists in maintaining department order; conducts routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the food production process for the Health Center.Understands special needs of 65 and over age groups (possible loss of vision, hearing, agility, memory, etc.); able to effectively communicate with and provide services/care for these age groups.
We are growing and currently seeking Cook candidates!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One-year Prep cook or cook experience, in a geriatric setting preferably.
- Prefer course work in cooking, culinary topics.
- Ability to use different types of equipment in the kitchen depending on the need, including grill, fryer, oven, dish machine, etc.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our exciting 5-Star Team!
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 403-b Retirement Plan
- A Generous amount of PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more!
Hours scheduled between 10:30am-8:00pm & Every Other Weekend