Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Inspects vehicle to ensure operating safely and within legal guidelines weekly and/or prior to all extended trips. Inspects interior of vehicle following trips to ensure personal belongings of passengers are not left behind.
- Keeps vehicle in proper working condition; completes Preventative Maintenance services, checks and replenishes the gas, oil, and fluids, replaces oil filters, spark plugs, changes tires, windshield wipers; washes and cleans exterior and interior of vehicles. Keeps plant director informed of any mechanical problems.
- Drives residents or coworkers to various activities throughout Ohio; coordinates with the Plant Director and Resident Services Director regarding the schedule and any special concerns and duties to be performed.
- Drives residents to their scheduled doctor appointments; coordinates with the Front Office Receptionist(s) regarding the schedule and timing of resident pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Drives van or bus to various locations as assigned by the Plant Director in coordination with the Resident Services Director, assisting all passengers/residents on and off the bus or van.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- CDL Required
- Experience driving a commercial bus and experience with the elderly preferred.
- Must drive in a safe and courteous manner.
- Prefer comprehensive knowledge of Columbus Metro area.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Life Care community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: PRN
Join our Exciting Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Scholarships Opportunities
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more
Mon/Wed/Fri as needed
With possible call in for Tues/Thurs/Sat
Majority hours 8a-4p