Friendship Village of Dublin is a CMS 5 STAR facility with Excellent Department of Health Survey Results! Come be apart of our 5 STAR Health Care Team!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE OUR NEXT MDS Coordinator, RN:
Friendship Village of Dublin located in Dublin, OH is seeking a MDS Coordinator. Candidates must be a Registered Nurse (RN); must have Point Click Care ,or similar system, experience. The MDS Nurse is an RN who is responsible for the overall supervision, coordination, maintenance and timely completion of the MDS, care plans and medical records for residents. In- depth experience and knowledge working with MDS computer software. Experience with the MDS transmittal process and understanding of regulations impacting the MDS.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinates, conducts, and completes the MDS, resident care plans and conferences on the computerized system.
- Assures accuracy and completeness of entire medical record.
- Assures and monitors that MDSs are completed within HCFA and Medicare guidelines.
- Ensures MDS electronic submission occurs per State regulations.
- Participates in family/resident care plan conferences.
- Assures effective communication with other shifts and departments as it relates to medical record documentation.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable managed care, Medicare, and state Medicaid regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of federal/state regulations regarding the MDS and care planning process.
- Demonstrates ability to accurately complete all resident assessments and appropriate care plans to meet resident care needs.
- Assists with pre-admission screenings to determine/prepare for resident care needs.
- Maintains current MDS status of every resident according to state/federal guidelines.
- Schedules residents for appropriate admission, quarterly, annual or change of condition resident assessment and oversee communication to nursing and other departments.
- Responds to resident condition changes by coordinating re-assessments/revisions to the plan of care.
Equal Opportunity Employer
What’s in it for you:
- Annual Pay Increases
- Student tuition reimbursement, Scholarship opportunities to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals
- Health Insurance Options, Medical, Dental Vision
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Flex Schedule Full Time!
- And so much more!