Friendship Village of Dublin is a CMS 5 STAR facility with Excellent Department of Health Survey Results! Come be apart of our 5 STAR Health Care Team!
The Health and Wellness Navigator is responsible for building relationships, solving problems and locating resources for residents transitioning throughout the continuum of care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current RN license in the state of practice or Bachelor’s degree in Social work preferred.
- Three to five years of experience working in long-term care, post-acute care or other health care setting is preferable along with three to five years of organizational or management experience with an interdisciplinary approach to care.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to motivate and encourage residents to achieve maximum independence and quality of life.
- Ability to problem-solve, make ethical recommendations and define appropriate boundaries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for groups and individuals of different populations including persons with disabilities.
- Effective organizational skills including delegation, managing multiple priorities, time management and problem-solving.
What’s in it for you:
- Annual Pay Increases
- Student tuition reimbursement, Scholarship opportunities to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals
- Health Insurance Options, Medical, Dental Vision
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Flex Schedule Full Time!
- And so much more!