Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Follow cleaning schedule (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) as outlined for the ESS Department. Clean assigned areas, furnishings, and fixtures according to established procedures.
- Clean floors: Dry mop, wet mop, sweep, disinfect where and when necessary. Vacuum carpeting/rugs and spot clean. Shampoo carpets as assigned.
- Refinish floors: strip, seal, put on finish and spray buff floors.
- Knowledge of housekeeping equipment (rotary floor buffer and carpet cleaner, extractor, pressure cleaner). Ability to do minor repairs on vacuum cleaners and floor and carpet equipment.
- Move and clean furnishings and fixtures, including but not limited to dusting, spot cleaning, and washing. Disinfect when necessary and polish when required.
- Clean offices, dining rooms, break rooms, laundry rooms, resident rooms, resident apartments, storage rooms, halls, stairways, entrances and exits.
We are growing and currently seeking full-time Houseperson Candidates!
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Life Care community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Join our Exciting Team!
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more!
Full-Time : Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm