The Information Technology Manager is responsible for overseeing the community I.T. Technicians, providing advanced technical support and coordinating solution planning for day to day community needs.
Essential Job Duties (include, but are not limited to the following):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Two or Four-year college degree in a technical field is preferred, technical certifications and/or equivalent experience
· Candidates should show evidence of an inclination towards continuous learning
· A minimum of 3 years of relevant IT experience
· Thorough knowledge of typical business I.T. Environment and Procedures
· Leadership experience and the ability to guide and manage the workloads of others
· Proven experience with project management
· Knowledge of networking, server administration, and phone systems
· Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints, as well as deal appropriately with emotional customer service situations
· Must have a strong customer service focus
· Must have the temperament to work under pressure in a demanding and changing environment
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
For more information on our 5-star community, visit our website at www.fvdublin.org
Equal Opportunity Employer