Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Maintains all aspects of community landscaping including trees, shrubs, perennials, flowering annuals, planting, turfgrass management, mowing, core aeration, mulching, edging, pruning, seeding, sodding, leaf removal and disposal, etc.
- Completes pesticide applications (e.g., insecticide, fungicide, and herbicide) as needed to maintain health of plants.
- Applies fertilizer as needed for turfgrass and flowering annuals to support nutritional health.
- Operates and maintains all seasonal equipment: trucks, trailer, skid steer loader, utility vehicle, tractor, mowers, core aerator, vacuums, backpack blowers, string trimmers, gas powered shears, power tools, water pumps and tank, tillers.
- Operates and maintains winter equipment: trucks, plows, skid steer loader, snow box, utility vehicles, tractor, blowers, de-icing equipment.
- Keeps property clear of snow and ice to maintain safe community for residents, associates, and visitors throughout the winter season.
- Interacts daily with Landscape Supervisor and Landscape Team, assists with development of daily tasks and strategies, involved with and assists landscape associates to encourage production, teamwork, and morale. Frequently involved with contractors scheduling, oversight, productivity, and install quality.
- Reports potential problems, concerns, hazards, incidents or accidents to Landscape Manager or HR within 24 hours.
- Maintains building gutters clear of debris and leaves, power washing where needed.
- Places, maintains, and stores outdoor furniture.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Education and/or professional experience beyond high school preferred relating to fields of Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Turfgrass Management, Landscape Horticulture, and Irrigation.
- Multidiscipline approach applied to trouble shooting and problem-solving field situations to efficiently and productively to maintain community high standards and expectation.
- Operational and mechanical knowledge of seasonal and winter equipment
- Working knowledge of lawn care equipment and tools
- Knowledge of ODA pesticide regulations and SDS information
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Life Care community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, PART-TIME or PRN
Join our Exciting Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more
Monday- Friday: 7am-3:30pm