Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- In the absence of the Dining Room Manager, supervises the physical appearance of the dining room area and server stations including table pedestals, table place settings, chairs, floors, drapes and lighting.
- Coordinates the seating of the residents and guests in an efficient, courteous manner.
- Schedules stations and work assignments for the wait staff and check out servers to make sure standards are met.
- Responsible for on-the-job training for dining room staff including workplace safety procedures.
- Records meal counts, reservations and additional charges. Complete knowledge of point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Confers with Dining Room Manager regarding dining room status.
- Assigns side-work pre & post shift.
- Assigns servers to workstations.
We are growing and currently seeking Lead Server candidates!
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years Lead Server/Trainer experience within fine restaurant, club, hotel or similar institution.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Available seven (7) days per week for work schedule.
- Ability to interpret and explain menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and understand requests.
- Ability to communicate with, understand, empathize with, work with, and be tolerant of residents, families, visitors, peers, supervisors and subordinates.
- State applicable health and/or alcohol compliance card required.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more
Hours may vary between 10:00am-8:00pm