Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
Friendship Village of Dublin is a CMS 5 STAR facility with Excellent Department of Health Survey Results!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Review menu process involved with the dietitian in reviewing menus for nutritional quality, portion requirements, serving sizes, and menu extensions for special diets.
- Show what steps are necessary to ensure proper food and supply storage.Use good judgment and professionalism in plate presentation for all areas. Includes proper garnish, potion control, food quality and temperature.
- Responsible for quality assurance including monitoring food temps. On an ongoing basis, proper rotation of stock to prevent spoilage and to prevent over preparation of food. Prepare items for the following day menu. Assist utility workers in the closing the kitchens.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience cooking in a restaurant environment
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Life Care community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Join our Exciting Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more