Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures.
- Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
- Maintain building HVAC in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly.
- Basic knowledge and safe operation of power tools.
- Maintain and utilize tools, equipment and vehicles in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Reports potential safety concerns, incidents, and/or or accidents to Plant Manager or HR.
We are growing and currently seeking Activities candidates!
- High school diploma preferred or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer skills
- Must possess basic knowledge of residential building maintenance to include, but not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with employees and Residents.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more