Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
Friendship at Home is looking for motivated professionals to become our next Care Coordinator! The Care Coordinator provides an individualized plan of care for each member using effective and efficient case management techniques. The Care Coordinator maintains a professional relationship with members, physicians, service providers and all other disciplines involved in a member’s care.
Why is this Opportunity Different than the rest???
- Schedule and complete pre-admission assessments of prospective Members which may include a mini-mental exam, depression, screen, nutritional and home assessment and level of care guidelines (ADLs/IADLs) on an as needed basis.
- Manage a caseload of Members, including regular communication with Members and their families, assessments of needs, coordinating and scheduling services (both provided by the Plan and those not provided by the Plan).
- Initiate the Member’s Care Plan and maintain detailed records of all Member activity in the Member’s file and REPS system.
- Activate care coordination for Members and supervise the provision of care rendered by the credential led vendor.
- Independently lead and direct the care needed and recommend and coordinate services for members on the assigned caseload.
- Complete accurate and timely billing records for Member caseload each month.
- Maintain up-to-date files on all resources available in the community for seniors.
- Manage the referral data base, including finding new participating vendors, updating paperwork on vendors, distributing referrals, etc.
- Represent Friendship at Home at professional meetings, networking opportunities, community organization meetings, etc.
- Assist with the development and updating of an outside referral directory for Members.
- Continually update clinical assessment skills and knowledge of available resources for the senior population.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the LSW.
- Bonuses for referrals
- Health Insurance Options, Medical, Dental Vision
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- BSW or a Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related field or an Associate’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience working with seniors in a health care environment
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record Experience in case management or related field with the senior population including demonstrated skills in assessment, planning, evaluating plans of care, organizing and maintaining detailed filing systems; familiarity with updated clinical assessment methods and community resources; an understanding of reimbursement criteria for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with Members, families, staff, providers, professional community and others.
Love your job!
LOCATION: Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
For more information on our 5-star community, visit our website at www.fvdublin.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Salary Exempt Position