Want to make a difference in someone’s life everyday???
Friendship Village of Dublin is looking for a driven, results oriented, Operations Specialist to come be a part of the Friendship Village of Dublin Community! No Degree is required if you have the right background, experience and enthusiasm! New Grads Welcome to Apply!!!!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assists resident and associates by answering the phone and general questions.
- Leads and Directs the organizations system of updating, tracking and maintaining work orders.
- Maintains and manages the departments invoices
- Responsible for monitoring the departmental budget and capital expenses for areas defined by the Plant Director.
- Works with the Plant Director and/or the maintenance department to schedule and prioritize work order requests.
- Communicates with residents regarding scheduling of work order requests.
- Types memorandums, letters, and documents as needed.
- Communicates with associates of both departments to inform them of messages, policies, and priorities regarding the plant operations.
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors.
- Monitor for problems, taking immediate action where possible and escalating when required.
- Remain current of issues related to safety and health especially with respect to the duties including the SDS information on all chemicals used, knowing where SDS and other safety information and personal protective equipment is kept. This also includes the Disaster Plan Manual policies and procedures.
- Tracking and Updating the administrative portion of the required compliance documentation for the licenses care areas.
We are growing and currently seeking Activities candidates–full time!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or equivalent is required- No College Degree Required, Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Position requires good written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Experience with work order software, Worx Hub preferred.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
If you have a passion for providing excellent care and services to older adults, and would enjoy working in a supportive and caring community, consider joining our team!
Join our exciting 5-Star Team