Friendship Village of Dublin is looking for a Full time Payroll Specialist to join our team!
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we are committed to a safe, healthy and happy workplace! During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are augmenting existing safety measures by following all of the current CDC and Health Department Guidance.
Friendship Village of Dublin is a CMS 5 STAR facility with Excellent Department of Health Survey Results!
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide maintenance of and review entries to the Kronos WorkForce Central timekeeping system for all employees. Consult with Department heads on any discrepancies or omissions. Prepare payroll input to payroll system; verify employee time and other payroll data and process payroll. Produce, balance, distribute and maintain payroll checks and related payroll reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain payroll and earnings records and time detail for each employee in accordance with current regulations governing such records.Maintain appropriate W-4 and other tax records for each employee.
- Prepare and balance payroll reports as required for preparation of all federal, state and local payroll tax filings and LCS reporting requirements in an accurate, complete and timely manner. Prepare, reconcile and file all required unemployment reports and state new hire reporting in an accurate, complete and timely manner. Prepare, reconcile and distribute annual W-2 forms in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility and accountability of directing the payroll functions. Communicate all concerns and issues to the Director of Finance. Recommend and assist in implementing changes to payroll function as necessary or directed.
- Provide IT support to Department Heads for payroll related computer issues.
- Communicate with department directors/supervisors concerning payroll matters. Assist employees with questions concerning their payroll check, deductions, etc. as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all payroll information.
- Maintain understanding of payroll systems and all changes made to these systems. Work with system personnel when required and in a professional manner.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Associate degree in Accounting or related field with applicable experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 3+ years previous experience with payroll and payroll taxes.
- Efficiency and knowledge of computer programs, including Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Experience with Oracle Accounting Software a plus.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
If you have a passion for providing excellent care and services to older adults, and would enjoy working in a supportive and caring community, consider joining our team!
Join our exciting 5-Star Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403b Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more!
What’s in it for you:
- Annual Pay Increases
- Student tuition reimbursement, Scholarship opportunities to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals
- Health Insurance Options, Medical, Dental Vision
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- And so much more!