Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Answers all incoming phone calls according to established phone etiquette, ascertains the needs of the callers; assists the callers and/or transfers calls to the proper person/department/voice mailbox or takes a message and sends it via E-mail to appropriate person/department if necessary. Village policy does not allow giving callers resident’s or employee’s phone numbers or other personal information.
- Greet all people entering the building, including visitors, prospective residents, family members, applicants, vendors, delivery and repair personnel; ascertains their needs and assists them or directs them to the proper person/department. Ensures the security and privacy of residents by having visitors sign the guest register and notifying the resident or department of the visitor.
- Greets and assists all residents and employees and assists or directs them to the proper person/department. Assists the Secretary in providing office support to Marketing, Human Resources (provides applicants with Job Application forms), Resident Services and other departments as necessary.
- Schedules transportation for resident doctor appointments and confirms leave times with both residents and the driver.
- Handles resident complaints with patience, tact and understanding, utilizing the Village’s practices and policies, and directs them to the proper person/department, when necessary.
- May be asked to support the front office part-time hours occasionally in the event of an emergency or illness with the part-time staff.
- Completes resident requests such as: the weighing of letters/packages; making photocopies; retrieving packages and prescriptions that have been delivered for residents and obtaining signatures for same; sending faxes; reserving guest rooms; completing charge slips.
- And so much more!
We are growing and currently seeking Receptionist candidates
- High school diploma or equivalent; ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions and use basic mathematic skills.
- One to three years’ receptionist experience answering phones and providing customer service.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME or part-time
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more
FT: Saturday-Monday 7:00am-7:00pm
IPT: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-5:00pm