Friendship Village of Dublin is looking for our next Sales Director for this amazing Community!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
Why is this Opportunity Different than the rest???
The Sales Director is responsible for strategic and tactical planning, developing, directing and coordinating the execution of all aspects of the sales activities for Friendship Village of Dublin products and services in a fashion consistent with the Friendship Village of Dublin brand. This includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Friendship at Home, Health Center services and residences, and other new products and services as developed. Responsibilities include sales management, direct sales, managing team performance, coordination of outside professional services, referral development and special event programs.
Some Specifics Include:
- Serves as Sales Director with the authority and responsibility for meeting occupancy development goals and execution of all elements of the sales mix in support of the Friendship Village of Dublin.
- Works with Marketing and Strategic Communications Director and leadership to develop annual strategic sales plan and associated budget consistent with organizational goals. Consults with other departments to ensure program compatibility and consistency.
- Plans, develops and executes all aspects of community Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Health Center occupancy development in collaboration with Residency Councilors and other team members.
- Fully executes the sales and referral objectives and strategies as outlined in the annual marketing and sales plan.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Marketing and Strategic Communications Director.
- Responsible for meeting personal and team performance goals by providing sales coaching and development to Residency Councilors and managing sales activity to ensure sales and closing goals are met.
- Promotes the community via community relations activities and involvement in community groups and events, as assigned.
- Ensures articulation of organization’s desired brand and position, assures consistent communication of brand and position throughout the organization, and ensures communication of brand and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Ensures that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinates this activity to monitor trends and competition.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to effectively communicate in person, in writing, and on the telephone. Must be an effective presenter with both large and small groups.
- Familiarity, experience and proficiency with Salesforce management software system(s), required.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing, marketing communications or public relations with a graduate degree preferred in a related field is desirable.
- Ten years of experience in marketing, sales, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the senior services sector.
- Leadership and supervisory experience including hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Skill in use of computer software including Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience developing/maintaining a department budget.
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
For more information on our 5-star community, visit our website at www.fvdublin.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Salary Exempt Position
Additional Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Retirement Benefits and much more!
Typical work hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm or as to support the needs of the business.