Friendship Village of Dublin is now looking for a Sales & Marketing Director to join our team!
Friendship Village of Dublin is dedicated to serving our residents and associates. We have been selected as a Top Workplace by Columbus CEO Magazine for the past four years, and currently have a 5-Star Licensed Care Medicare rating! We offer a structured work schedule, competitive pay and benefits, and a desirable work environment.
The Marketing and Sales Director is responsible for strategic and tactical planning, developing, directing and coordinating the execution of all aspects of marketing, sales, and public relations activities for Friendship Village of Dublin products and services in a fashion consistent with the Friendship Village of Dublin brand. This includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Friendship at Home, Health Center services and residences, and other new products and services as developed. Responsibilities include marketing and sales management, direct sales, managing team performance, coordination of outside professional services, public relations activities, lead generation program, referral development and special event programs.
The position reports to the Executive Director and serves as a member of the senior management team.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Serves as Marketing and Sales Director with the authority and responsibility for strategic development and execution of all elements of the marketing mix in support of the Friendship Village of Dublin brand and brand promise.
- Works with leadership to develop annual strategic marketing and sales plan and associated budget consistent with organizational goals. Consults with other departments to ensure program compatibility and consistency.
- Manages all elements of the brand program, including the consistent and impactful application of brand messaging, and the execution of brand elements consistent with the Brand Standards Guide in all channels of communication including print, broadcast, social, digital, signage, advertising, and other forms of communication.
- Provides instruction or enlists outside resources to prepare designated associates to represent Friendship Village of Dublin in a wide variety of public and outreach opportunities.
- Plans, develops and executes all aspects of community Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Health Center occupancy development in collaboration with Senior Housing Marketing and Sales team members.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to effectively communicate in person, in writing, and on the telephone. Must be an effective presenter with both large and small groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing communications or public relations with a graduate degree preferred in a related field is desirable.
- Experience in marketing, sales, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the senior services sector.
- Leadership and supervisory experience including hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours include: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Benefits: medical, vision, dental, 403-b retirement plan, and a generous amount of paid time off!