Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
Friendship Village of Dublin is looking for our next Marketing and Strategic Communications Director for this amazing Community!
Why is this Opportunity Different than the rest???
The position serves as a leader and collaborator with responsibility for developing strategic marketing and growth initiatives to build brand awareness and grow consumer brand preference, volumes and market share in Columbus. The position provides strategic oversight and execution of all marketing and brand initiatives that achieves brand loyalty, business growth, and competitive advantage. This position will coordinate and oversee the development of all advertising, collateral, and public relations. The position oversees all market strategies including creation, development and implementation of division brand initiatives, service line and growth initiatives to meet strategic business goals for the division. This position will take the lead in the development of strategic marketing plans for communities to get to stabilized occupancy. This position will provide support to the sales and outreach teams on quarterly plans and will oversee portfolio initiatives.
Some Specifics Include:
- Develops annual marketing, sales and business development plans and budgets to meet established branding, volume and market share goals. Develops plans to meet goals with return on investment tracking mechanisms to ensure success.
- Develops, manages and leverages the marketing operational budget to maximize market performance.
- Develops and implements revenue enhancement and optimization strategies
- Oversees all brand messaging, development and production as well as creative execution through various communication vehicles such as print, television, direct mail, outdoor, radio, sports marketing activation, digital media platforms, collateral and special events. Manages all advertising and media placement for division initiatives, provides strategic oversight for creative process and final creative product.
- Responsible for providing direct oversight and management of all division consumer-centric, lead generation and demand-driving activities. When needed, actively identifies and manages relationships with third-party resources, overseeing quantity and quality of deliverables within determined budgets.
- Has a strong understanding and ability to conceptualize and implement market research projects related to market, brand, key service lines and support for strategy development.
- Works closely with market research team on market analysis and reporting to support overall marketing strategy development and creative implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring the digital strategy is executed and provides oversight of all digital projects including: website management, landing page development and execution, social media strategy and interaction, display and PPC advertising, search engine optimization, direct to consumer web strategy and all associated tracking and performance metrics.
- Communicates to leadership on a regular basis and makes recommendations on strategic and tactical changes as a result of the information.
- Oversees the creative execution, production and operationalization of all marketing and growth strategies, manages timelines and ensures compliance on all initiatives.
- Responsible for establishing metrics and performance tracking of all marketing brand and growth initiatives. Reviews ROI monthly/quarterly with SEO Consumer Strategy. Oversees subsequent market plan adjustments.
- Creates and publish internal monthly and quarterly newsletters, calendars and other internal communications.
- Create collateral and advertising materials
- Conduct resident interviews as well as work to create stories and capture photos from internal and external events.
- Develop and publish content for a strong social media presence on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Research, compile and analyze media outlets to develop and update media distribution lists.
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion by anticipating challenges and opportunities while ensuring deadline adherence.
- Plan public relations programs and carry out such programs specific to a wide variety of internal and external audiences such as opinion leaders, micro-influencers, human service organizations and news media.
- Develops, manages and periodically reviews crisis and reputation management plans.
- Create visibility by addressing civic organizations, business, and service organizations, representing the community.
- Develop, analyze, and report on key pricing metrics
- Implement, maintain and manage pricing and profitability tools and systems
- Develop and support complex pricing models to analyze client, product and portfolio profitability using large data sets and assumptions
- Qualified Candidates preferred to have a Bachelor’s Degree (in marketing, communications, Journalism or public relations) from a four-year college or university.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates must have excellent research, writing and communication skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Exceptional writing ability, analytic and persuasive skills, ability to multi-task effectively required
- Candidates must have a proven ability to develop very strong relationships.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Public Relations databases and have solid knowledge of social media websites.
- Candidates must have very strong organizational, problem solving and people skills.
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
For more information on our 5-star community, visit our website at www.fvdublin.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Salary Exempt Position
Hours include: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm or as needed based on the needs of the business.
Benefits: medical, vision, dental, 403-b retirement plan, and a generous amount of paid time off!