WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you an enthusiastic Chef with a desire to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places in 2018 by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of the Friendship Village of Dublin Community!
Friendship Village of Dublin is a CMS 5 STAR facility with Excellent Department of Health Survey Results!
What’s in it for you:
- Annual Pay Increases
- Student tuition reimbursement, Scholarship opportunities to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals
- Health Insurance Options, Dental, and Vision
- And so much more!
What you’ll be Doing:
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Providing dining room service in one of our 5 newly renovated dining rooms
- Building relationships with our wonderful residents!
- Clarifying and organizing all evening paperwork and posting next day’s production schedule.
- Assisting the kitchen staff in all aspects of daily assignments, as required.
- Ensuring that each plate leaving the kitchen meets high presentation standards, and is a quality product and is properly portioned.
- Responsible for the direction of the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- Assisting in creating, planning, costing and executing menus, theme buffets, specials and holiday menus.
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team.
We are growing and currently seeking Sous Chef Candidates!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic. Ability to understand measurements and conversions.
- Two to three years experience in a hotel, restaurant, or club with fine dining preferred.
- Culinary education and supervisory background desirable.
- Ability to plan and organize work, to interpret instructions, recipes, specifications and standards.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment operations and maintenance. Some knowledge of nutrition and diet. Health Care experience desirable.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Life Care community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
If you have a passion for providing excellent care and services to older adults, and would enjoy working in a supportive and caring community, consider joining our team!
Join our Exciting 5-Star Team!
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403-b Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- A Generous Amount of Paid Time Off
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits include: Medical, Vision, Dental, 403-b retirement plan and a generous amount of paid time off!