Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Participate in daily nursing report along with daily electronic documentation
- Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities, turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents
- Observe and report changes in residents’ condition and make independent decisions when warranted
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
We are growing and currently seeking STNA candidates– Full-time and Part-time!
- Must have current, unencumbered, state nurse aide license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation]
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must successfully pass the criminal background check.
- Must have personality attuned to the requirements of meeting the needs of the elderly.
- Must be able to handle a multiplicity of routine tasks, following specific instructions carefully and general instructions completely.
- This requires the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally as well as in writing.
- Must be familiar with different types of equipment, including Hoyer lift, tub lift, geri-chair, lap lock, wheel chairs, etc.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Life Care community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, PART-TIME or PRN
Join our Exciting Team
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more