WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you an enthusiastic job seeker with a desire to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places in 2021 by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of the Friendship Village of Dublin Community!
Friendship Village of Dublin is a CMS 5 STAR facility with Excellent Department of Health Survey Results!
What’s in it for you:
- Annual Pay Increases
- Student tuition reimbursement, Scholarship opportunities to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals
- Health Insurance Options, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Plans
- A generous amount of PTO
- And so much more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing your career through our Grant Program!
- Providing support, scheduling and trip guidance to drivers, for the purpose of achieving the goals of the village as well as those of the transportation department.
- Assisting in the supervision of all department members making necessary corrections to ensure compliance of schedules, directives, policies and established procedures.
- Answering incoming calls and providing information on transportation services and available alternatives ensuring all available trip options are explored.
- Receiving requests for pickup by telephone/software and assigns drivers, monitors the request ensuring established wait time is maintained or provides assistance as needed.
- Promoting and supporting a team environment with drivers, department managers, and others to effectively meet the needs of residents, their families, and others in the village.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High School graduate or G.E.D. Diploma preferred.
- One (1) year experience in scheduling transportation services or an equivalent field.
- Proficient in all MS Office software including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Life Care community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
If you have a passion for providing excellent care and services to older adults, and would enjoy working in a supportive and caring community, consider joining our team!
Join our exciting 5-Star Team!
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical,Dental, and Vision
- 403-b Retirement Plan
- A Generous amount of PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more!