Come Be apart of our 5-Star Team!
Want to work for a company recognized as one of the voted Top Work Places by Columbus CEO? Come be a part of our Community and Make a Difference in the lives of our Residents!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Make rounds to monitor inside and outside of building, according to established procedures; walk through all residential and non-residential areas of the building periodically; be visible in proper uniform. Report any unusual conditions to the Plant Director.
- Communicate at shift change with oncoming officers; exchange any relevant information to keep other security personnel and/or Plant Director informed. Keep shift log up-to-date and completed by the end of the shift.
- Complete required reports, including training reports for fire drills, and safety/fire inspection reports as needed.
- Lock and unlock doors at required times; check all doors required to be locked; if you find unlocked doors, lock them and write it on the report log; close and lock windows as required.
- Change light bulbs as required. Report lights that require tools to change them to maintenance; this includes, but is not limited to, hallway lights, stairwell lights, exit lights, public bathroom lights, etc.
- Respond to resident emergency call system; wait for a nurse when called to a resident’s apartment for any emergency and follow the nurse’s instructions, EXCEPT in case of fire.
- Must have knowledge of and perform all safety and emergency procedures, including fire (R.A.C.E.), tornado, resident call systems, Fire panel and Emergency Generator Testing and run procedures, etc. Conduct facility fire and tornado drills. Follow Disaster Plan Manual procedures for emergency situations. Complete all required paper work.
- Monitor parking area when night staff is arriving. Walk coworkers to and from parking areas at shift changes, upon request.
- Fix anything that breaks that you have the ability to fix; this includes plunging toilets, changing light bulbs and other light maintenance requests.
We are growing and currently seeking Security Guard candidates!
- Two (2) years law enforcement or security experience; supervisory experience preferred. Prefer previous customer service experience.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and work well without constant direction. Must be able to handle a multiplicity of routine tasks, following specific instructions carefully and general instructions completely.
Dublin, OH Area
CALL ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
OUR NON PROFIT DIFFERENCE
Friendship Village of Dublin is the only Lifecare community in Dublin, Ohio.
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we’re all Hospitality Ambassadors, working as a team to provide our residents with the best service and lifestyle possible. In return, we are rewarded for doing our best and enjoy a warm, family-like work atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TYPE: Part-TIME
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Scholarships Awards
- Associate Appreciation Events
- And much more
Wednesday – Sunday 3pm-11pm