Alzheimer’s Association Webinars
Learn about Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and healthy living for your brain and body.
Friendship Village of Dublin has partnered with LCS and the Alzheimer’s Association to bring you three live streaming sessions!
Choose the dates that work best for you. All sessions take place from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EDT.
10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
September 29th or 30th
Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body
October 6th or 7th
October 14th or 15th
Why Attend Our Alzheimer’s Association Webinars?
Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia destroy memories and thinking skills. Millions of Americans are living with these progressive brain diseases.
Whether you’re enjoying retirement or helping parents as they age, you’ll want to learn about these important topics!
- Become familiar with Alzheimer’s disease warning signs and the differences with normal aging.
- Learn how nutrition, exercise, cognitive activity and social engagement contribute to healthy aging.
- Get tips on how to have honest and caring conversations with family members about uncomfortable topics.
Although there is no cure for Alzheimer’s, an early diagnosis offers a range of benefits. Medications can help lessen symptoms of memory loss and confusion.
Studies show that people can reduce their risk of dementia by:
- Regular exercise
- Not smoking
- Avoiding harmful use of alcohol
- Weight control
- Healthy diet
- And maintaining healthy blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Are You Living Your Best Life?
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we help Residents live a vibrant, healthy lifestyle through nine dimensions of wellness: physical, social, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, nutritional, health services, vocational, and environmental.
And, our Exclusive LifeCare® promise means you pay a steady monthly rate to access our full continuum of care.
Learn why so many central Ohio seniors are choosing to thrive The Village Way!
Call 614.426.0334 to speak to a Residency Counselor. Or, schedule a safe, socially distanced visit.