[Updated: March 30, 2023 | Published: January 19, 2021]
Learn How LifeCare Provides a Team Dedicated to Your Continuity of Care
Join us on Zoom at 2 p.m., Tuesday, January 26th for a free educational webinar!
From keeping you active to getting you back on your feet after a hospital stay, our team is there to help you in every situation. Led by Executive Director Rita Doherty, our panel of experts will discuss how LifeCare helps you successfully navigate health challenges.
Panel Members Include:
- Health and Wellness Navigator – Ava Eisele
- Director of Wellness and Community Life – Jeanne Joseph
- Home Care Services Director – Korrine Worth
- Community Liaison – Amber Kirchner RN
- Therapy Program Director – Larry Danner, OTR/L
Get Answers to Questions Such As:
- What is continuity of care and why is it important?
- Who will help me if I get sick or need to go to the hospital?
- Who will be my advocate if I need one?
- How does your team work together to manage my care?
- How will you work with me, my family and my healthcare providers?
- How will I manage when I get home?
Register for Our Free educational webinar at the link below or Rsvp to 614-953-6351.
Your Life in Perfect Balance
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we help residents achieve life in perfect balance through nine dimensions of wellness: physical, social, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, nutritional, health services, vocational and environmental.
Learn why so many central Ohio seniors are choosing to thrive The Village Way!
Call 614.426.0334 to speak to a Residency Counselor. Or, schedule a virtual visit.