[Updated: March 30, 2023 | Published: August 17, 2020]
Learn to Increase Joy, Happiness and Wellness
Today, taking every precaution recommended by healthcare professionals is an absolute must if we are to stay well physically! But what about our social, emotional, and intellectual well-being during these unusual times?
Please join us for an engaging webinar with Positive Living and Aging Well advocate Andrew Morgan! He will share simple, research-based choices you can make to increase your joy and happiness while improving your sense of overall health and wellness.
In This Free Wellness Webinar, You Will Learn:
• How perceptions of aging impact our sense of well-being more today than ever
• Why practicing positivity can lead to a greater sense of control over well-being
• How to move forward when standing still seems to be the only option available
• How to reduce uncertainty and increase confidence
• How to maintain social distancing without experiencing social isolation
• And more
Join Us for One of Two Live Streaming Sessions:
- Tuesday, August 25th, 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, August 26th, 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. EDT
Live Life to the Fullest
At Friendship Village of Dublin, we help Residents live life to the fullest through nine dimensions of wellness: physical, social, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, nutritional, health services, vocational and environmental.