[Updated: September 10, 2021 | Published: September 10, 2021]
We’re excited to share our gorgeous gardens with family, friends and the Dublin, Ohio community!
Please join us for the Light the Way Garden Tour on Tuesday, September 14, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The beautiful views created by our Enhancements and Landscaping Department will be the setting for three hours of outdoor fun!
As you’ll see from the Schedule of Events to the right, this event is jam-packed with something for everyone, including:
- Stroll the amazing walking trails and resident gardens on our scenic, 29-acre campus along the Scioto River.
- Hear Dublin Mayor Chris Amorose Groomes speak about Forever Dublin.
- Ask Andy Howland, Director of Enhancements & Landscapes, anything about our gardens.
- Take in the Resident Art Show and watch Plein Air painters in action.
- Swing, sway and sing along with musical guests Dave Heinmiller, Wade Jones and Steve Bumgarner.
- Enjoy the fun of bocce, shuffleboard and our putting green.
- Pick out fresh produce at the Farmer’s Market.
- Meet Rosie the Comfort Dog.
- Buy lunch at the Dos Hermanos and Greek Village on the Go food trucks.
- Visit with our friends from Select Rehabilitation, our provider of occupation, physical and speech therapy.
- Meet Local Elder Law Attorney James Cameron.
- Learn how our friends from Ruscilli Construction have worked with Friendship Village of Dublin to create a historic master plan.
Along the way, you’ll learn how Friendship Village of Dublin residents achieve Life in Perfect Balance through the 9 Dimensions of Wellness we call The Village Way.
The map below outlines locations for scheduled events. You’ll receive a printed map and program when you arrive on campus.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our colorful gardens and introduce you to The Village Way, where it’s healthy to have fun!